Currently Heavycoin can only be mined with your CPU. These are instructions to mine on a pool, 1GH and have the coins deposited to a client/wallet on your computer.
CLIENT INSTALL – There is only one source for the client/wallet.
1. Download the client from here or here. Version 1.0 is the most recent version.
2. Extract all files from the ZIP file to a folder. Run the Darkcoin client.
3. The client needs to synchronize with the network. Leave it open and continue to the next section.
MINER INSTALL – There is currently only one Windows miner that will work on 1GH for Heavycoin.
1. Download the cpuminer and extract all the files to a folder. The name and location of the folder doesn’t matter.
2. There are different miners for 32 bit and 64 bit Windows. If you don’t know what version you have, check on this Microsoft page.
3. In the folder for your version of Windows, right-click on minerd_start.bat and then click on Edit.
4. Go to the client you installed earlier and click on the Receive tab. Right click on the address and click Copy Address. Paste that into Notepad over the sample address.
5. When done, your command in Notepad should look similar to this:
minerd.exe -a heavy -v 1024 -o stratum+tcp://hvcpool.1gh.com:5333 -u XvP3Ew3mdSh2E1Lnb3iJZWqaT42VReN87z -p x
6. Save the file.
Start mining by double-clicking on the file you edited.